Curried Courgette Spaghetti
Ok so this recipe is so super simple even my brother could make it (sorry bro you know you dont know how to cook we need to have lessons together so I can teach you!) and this is totally delicious! Its colourful, vibrant and oh so yummy! You could also ass in sweet potato or chickpeas to make it more filing! This is great for a super quick dinner or lunch or even brekkie with left overs depending on your mood (I am a bit weird I eat things like that for breakfast lol) great for the whole family and so healthy too!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 3 salad tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 courgettes
- 2 teaspoons tandoori masala
- 1 teaspoon raw local honey
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (Less if you do not like it too spicy)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 locally sourced free range eggs
- Cut tomatoes and pepper in half and place on a baking tray with garlic clove, sprinkle tomatoes and peppers with a little himilayan pink salt yo bring out the flavour and bake for 25-30min on 180 until browning slightly and bubbling.
- Spiralize or peel courgettes and pop in a pan with the coconut oil and cook until al dente about 5-10min
- Put all the tomatoes, peppers, garlic and honey (to get rid of the bitterness of fresh tomatoes and bring out the flavour) in a food processor or nutribullet with the spices and whiz until smooth pour onto courgette and stir.
- Create a little hole for your eggs in the mixture. Break egg into mixture and cook until egg is cooked through and yolk is still runny if that is how you like it, you may need to pop this under the grill for a sec if you dont like it too runny.
- Serve! YUMMY!!!! Sprinkle with some Himalayan pink salt and even some coriander. You could even have it with chickpea flour wraps or rye bread for dipping! So good and so easy!