Gabby Bernstein London.
This weekend I was fortunate enough to see the amazing, inspirational and vibrant woman, motivational speaker, life coach, and author Gabby Bernstein. She is the New York Times bestselling author of Miracles Now, and May Cause Miracles. Her two additional bestsellers include of Add More ~ing to Your Life and Spirit Junkie. This was a hay house event, all about creating a life we want and I am so glad that I went!
The top 5 things I learnt from this incredible event were-
- “We never let ourselves sit and dwell in our magnificence” Do you live in the past, or the future? Do you get so busy with life that it loses purpose. Does this make you anxious? Does it make you feel like your life is not good enough as it is and something is missing? If you do you are not living in the present and let me tell you…life will pass before your eyes and you will not truly live. Something I have been guilty of! And let me tell you I want to live. The more we do this the more we forget and pass by how magnificent we are right now, how good life is right now. Take a moment, be still every day and be grateful of how magnificent life and we are at this exact moment.
- “Our happiness is a choice that we make moment to moment.” How beautiful, simple and right is this quote? Every day and every moment we decide to be happy, or sad. We decide to be angry or let it go, we decide to be present or live in the past or future. We decide, we have a choice. Why not choose happiness? When you feel sad, think of something great, think of a beautiful moment in your life that happened and relive it. Put a smile on your face when you feel low, put on some music and dance, meditate. Are you not choosing happiness? then choose again!
- “Speak to yourself and to others with love and compassion every day” Change your inner dialogue, go from talking to yourself in a negative way to talking to yourself in a loving way. How do you think it feels to our souls and what it says to ourselves when we say “I am not good enough, I feel guilty, I wish I had done that” instead saying “I am good enough exactly as I am, I did that, it was not right and I let it go, I am choosing not to dwell in it. All I can do is be the best I can now”. By changing the dialogue we can change our entire outlook on life. Always see the best in people and not the faults, feel compassion and even those who have hurt us, send them love and compassion for hatred and sadness does not serve us.
- “Do everything with joy” Walk through life joyful, do everything with joy. Even find joy in the things you do not like doing. From washing the dishes to a job, to exercise. Joy is our greatest chance of success, be joyful with everything you do and it will bring us all we need.
- “Let it go” Release your goals and give up on outcomes. Keep your vision but give up on the outcome. Give up on things like when you get to this weight you will be happy or when you get to this level in your job you will be happy or when you earn this much you will be happy. Celebrate what you have right now, you are in the light right now not when you get this thing. The more we let it go and the more faithful we are the more free we are and the more happy we can be right now.