Goats Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Want a dinner that can be whipped up in minutes? That is super simple and oh so tasty? I have one for you! This looks great on the plate and will leave you licking your lips wanting more!
Ingredients- Serves 4
- Pack of 4 portobello mushrooms
- pack of soft goats cheese
- 4 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 courgettes spiralized
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 handfuls spinach
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- Sprinkle of himalayan pink salt
- Stab your sweet potato all over, careful of your fingers!! Imagine it is someone you dont like lol! Get that frustration out! Pop in the oven for 40min on 180 or until you can stick a knife through them with ease!
- When potatoes have been in for 20min, wash the mushrooms, sprinkle with salt and pop on a tray with the potatoes for 10min or until liquid has run out of them and they have softened and browned
- In the mean time use a garlic crusher and crush garlic into the goats cheese and mash up, if it is too thick add a dash of almond milk, optional stir in a teaspoon of vegan pesto and stir in the toasted pine nuts.
- After 10min take out the mushrooms drain any liquid away and spoon the mixture evenly into each mushroom around the centre stem, put back in the oven for 10min.
- Whilst everything finishes cooking spiralizie the courgette, put a handful of spinach on 4 plates, spread courgette evenly among all of the plates, add chopped tomato and 1/4 chopped avocado each, chop up sweet potato into chunks and distribute across all plates.
- Top with your mushroom and drizzle with some more of my amazing vegan pesto!!
- EAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!