Healthy Ferrero Roche Balls
You simply have to try these beautiful little healthy ferrero rocher balls! They are gluten free, dairy free, raw, refined sugar free, vegan and so easy to make! I made these in 15min flat and they taste fantastic! You just need a food processor and your hands yey!
Ingredients- makes 6 balls
- 11 meedjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 small avocado or 1/4 large
- 2 tablespoons cacao
- 1 tablespoon lucuma or raw local honey
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee dissolved in a drop of boiling water (I used organic coffee)
- 5 tablespoons hazlenuts
- 5 tablespoons toasted chopped almonds
- Roast the hazelnuts on a baking tray in the oven at 150 degrees for 10minutes
- Take them out an blend in a food processor until it becomes a powder/flour
- Add in the dates and blend again until broken down now add in the remaining ingredients, it should all stick together and be easy to pull out in one large ball. If it is too sticky add in a little more cacao.
- Take out mixture, split into little balls and roll in the chopped almond topping then push them into the separate balls