Healthy pumpkin pancakes!!
Sooooooo many of you know my chickpea pancakes well these have got a gorgeous autumnal twist and they use up some of the inside of the pumpkin we all have left!!! They are the best, quickest, healthiest pancakes EVER!!! Oh and chickpea flour which is not only versatile it is cheap, gluten free, full of protein and is a stable in my diet now! Thy are also dairy free and refined sugar free!
1/2 very ripe banana
3 tablespoons chickpea flour
3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
6 tablespoons almond milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Coconut oil for in the pan (I use Neals Yard Remedies)
Topping of your choice
- Heat your pan and add a smidgen of coconut oil (enough to just grease the bottom of the pan)
- Put all your ingredients into your nutribullet and blend
- Pour batter into hot pan to make little mini circle pancakes (I normally get 3 in each pan)
- They only need a couple of minutes on each side, cook until lightly browned and flip over
- When you have cooked the pancakes put in the oven on a low heat to stay warm
- Top with maple syrup or honey and fresh figs! Sooooo good!! EAT!!