Making normal veg taste amazing
I have included a fantastic recipe for my Maple, orange and rosemary tofu in my blog and the marinade for that works so well with so many things and root veg is one of them!!! This will have you, your kids and your family eating vegetables even over the other food on the table! Trust me its so good!!!
5 Tbsp raw maple syrup
3 Tbsp orange juice + pinch of orange zest
1 Clementine segments
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary chopped up
½ teaspoon coconut oil for the pan
Finish with Himalayan Pink salt + pepper to taste
Any mixture of root veg will work but I have used-
-1 Bag carrots chopped length wise.
– 1 bag parsnips chopped length wise.
1. Set the oven to 200 degrees and
2. Line your baking tray with baking parchment and a little olive oil.
3. Whiz the marinade ingredients together and cover the veg in the marinade allow to marinade for at least 30min.
4. Put in the oven and bake for 50min or until the veg is slightly browning and easily poked through with a knife.
5. Serve and enjoy! Also amazing chopped up and put in a salad.