Raspberry sherbet smoothie.
This beauty is made using the organic berry complex. I named this one the raspberry sherbet smoothie and it literally tastes like you have shoved your tongue in a bag of sherbet but without all the nasty sugar and full of goodness! Oh and this berry powder is great for your skin as it is full of antioxidants to help boost collagen and skin’s radiance so it’s a perfect way to start your day! It is also the most simple smoothie recipe in the world! I would not have this one every day as I like to have greens in my every day smoothie but it is great a few times a week!
- 5 frozen rasberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 scoop NYR berry complex powder
- almond milk or coconut water
- Put all ingredients in small nutribullet cup and fill half up with coconut water or almond milk and other half with water.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- You can drink as it is or serve in a smoothie bowl and I topped it with bee pollen and desiccated coconut.