Superfood Gluten Free Wraps
Everyone loves a wrap or bit of bread!! I know I do! But many of us suffer the consequences of a bloated stomach afterwards!! How would it feel to eat a soft, delicious, gluten free, healthy wrap that is soon easy and packed full of superfoods?? These superfood gluten free wraps can be used this instead of bread in the morning or a wrap for lunch! I can show you how!
These wraps contain Neals Yard Remedies Greens complex for extra goodness with Purifying Chlorella and Spirulina
Helps detoxify and boost wellbeing and vitality. This easy to use organic blend of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements is supercharged with goodness to support the gut, brain and building of muscles.
Carefully blended to provide a natural source of soluble fibre and non-animal protein, Organic Greens Complex is ideal for vegetarians and vegans. With acerola fruit powder extract, rich in vitamin C, to support the immune system and normal collagen function of the skin.
- Spirulina Powder is antioxidant and promotes vitality
- Spinach Powder is rich in chlorophyll to help maintain a healthy alkaline balance
- Parsley Powder Supports healthy function of the kidneys
- Chlorella Powder is purifying and supports immunity
- Seagreens Wild Wrack helps support healthy digestion
- Barley Grass Powder and Wheat Grass Powder are a raw food source of essential nutrients
- Green Tea Powder Extract promotes breakdown of fats
- Acerola and Cherry Powder Extract are excellent sources of vitamin C
- Oat Grass Powder beneficially promotes the bodys detoxification processes
- 100ml of cold water
- 4 heaped tablespoons chickpea flour
- 1 scoop of Neals Yard Remedies Greens complex
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- Put all ingredients apart from the coconut oil into a bowl and whisk up
- Put coconut oil into a pan on the heat and make sure it is over the whole pan a non stick pan works best for this.
- Pour ingredients into pan and flip over when the underside comes away easily, it should only take about 1min on each side! VOILA!!