Tofu salad with tahini dressing!
Have you ever wondered what to do with your left overs after Christmas and needed something light? If you are anything like me you have eaten and drank far too much over Christmas and need to get on the health kick again well I have the perfect thing for it! This is a big claim but this has to be one of the tastiest salads I have ever made and It is brilliant for a light post Christmas meal using your left overs! and so easy!!! This Tofu salad with tahini dressing is super easy! Simply put a handful of spinach on a plate, scatter with leftover maple, rosemary roasted carrots and parsnip chop half avocado scatter on salad, top with maple orange tofu then drizzle with teaspoon tahini and scatter a tablespoon of pomegranate seeds on top. It really is that easy and sooo YUMMY!!!!
Ingredients- serves 1
- Left over maple carrots and parsnips from your dinner.
- Left over maple tofu
- Left over broccoli steamed
- Handful spinach
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- Teaspoon tahini
- tablespoon pomegranates
- Put the spinach on your plate, sprinkle with broccoli and avocado
- Spread your carrots and parsnips on top, add tofu
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds then drizzle with tahini
- EAT OMG SOOOOO GOOD!!!